TileCraft carries a large variety of unfinished hardwood flooring and prefinished hardwood flooring. Natural hardwood flooring radiates warmth and charm, and it blends in well in any room with any decor. Nothing surpasses the natural beauty of wood floors, and the flooring professionals at TileCraft can help you find the right hardwood floor materials for your special home improvement project. We have hardwood flooring options to fit any budget.
Our hardwood flooring products are precision engineered to ensure there is always a precise fit. Most hardwood flooring is installed with a tongue & groove system that guarantees a uniform and stable fit whether you glue, staple, nail, or float the flooring installation.
The polyurethane finish on top quality hardwood flooring delivers long-term protection against scuffing and normal wear and tear. Hardwood floors are very durable and easy to maintain and care for. Basic maintenance techniques, like regular sweeping and vacuuming, cleaning spills promptly, and strategically placing mats, rugs, and casters, will ensure that your hardwood floor will also keep its beautiful, natural look.
Hardwood Flooring - "Easy to Care For" Guidelines:
- Use rugs at workstations, pivot-points, stair landings, room entries, and high-traffic areas to reduce wear, especially if you have a large family or indoor pets.
- Use mats at all exterior doors to keep sand, dirt, grit, grease, and oil outside.
- Keep pet's nails trimmed and paws clean and free of dirt, gravel, grease, oil, and stains.
- Place protective pads beneath furniture legs and feet to reduce scratches and dents.
- Use a dolly and protective sheets of plywood when moving heavy objects, furniture, or appliances.
- Make certain furniture casters are clean and operate properly (a minimum 1" width is recommended.)
- Remove shoes with spiked or damaged heels before walking on floor.
- Exposure to the sun and its UV rays accelerates the oxidation and aging of wood and fabrics. This causes the stain and/or wood to fade and/or change color.
Hardwood floor installation in South Coast MA, Cape Cod, & RI
TileCraft installs porcelain tile and ceramic tile throughout the southeastern MA, Cape Cod, and eastern RI region, including the communities of: Wareham MA, Onset MA, Marion MA, Mattapoisett MA, Fairhaven MA, Acushnet MA, New Bedford MA, North Dartmouth MA, South Dartmouth MA, Westport MA, Fall River MA, Swansea MA, Somerset MA, Seekonk MA, East Providence RI, Providence RI, Bristol RI, Warren RI, Barrington RI, Tiverton RI, Portsmouth RI, Middletown RI, Newport RI, Little Compton RI, Assonet MA, Freetown MA, East Freetown MA, Dighton MA, Rehoboth MA, Berkley MA, Taunton MA, Carver MA, Middleboro MA, Lakeville MA, Rochester MA, Bourne MA, Falmouth MA, Sagamore MA, Pocasset MA, Cotuit MA, Sandwich MA, Marstons Mills MA, Mashpee MA, Barnstable MA, Centerville MA, Osterville MA, Dennis MA, Hyannis MA, Yarmouth MA, and many other MA & RI communities.